If you are interested in applying to our Child Care Program waiting list a pre-registration must be completed in order for you child(ren) to be placed on the waitlist. All completed Pre-Registration Packages for the child care can either be dropped off at RBA reception or mailed to RB Kids Child Care 9500 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby BC v5j 0c6.
Tours of the Child Car Program are by scheduled appointment and only for Pre-Registered Families.
RBA Child Care Program – Child Care Waitlist Policy
The intent of the Child Care Wailist Policy is to maximize access to the child care spaces in a manner that is clear. RBA Child Care has priority groups and all admissions to the program are based upon the order of the groups listed below. We are further obligated to ensure our program remains in compliance with Provincial Licensing Regulations at all times. The RBA Child Care Program is responsible for the administration of the Waitlist Policy.
Admissions to the program are completed in the following priority order.
- RBA children already enrolled in the program that are moving to another room.
- Siblings of RBA children already enrolled in the program.
- Children of RBA employees
- Non RBA children already enrolled in the program that are moving to another room.
- Siblings of Non RBA children already enrolled in the program.
- Children of employees whose employer has a child care business partnership with Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers. (Currently – Business tenants in the RBA building ONLY. No other businesses in the community have an arrangement with RBA Child Care for priority or other child care offerings.)
- Children of people working in the Glenlyon Business Park area
- Children from the community.